Choosing a Drama-Free Birth with NyaOct 13, 2023
Choosing a Drama-Free Birth with Nya
Listen to the episode HERE
In this episode Nya and I cover navigating a journey of spontaneity, vulnerability, and primal strength, Nya's path to motherhood reveals the profound challenges and beauty of embracing one's instincts in the face of societal pressures.
Here’s what you’ll hear:
- Nya’s spontaneous choice to get pregnant the first time (& the absurd thing the doctor said to her when she confirmed her pregnancy).
- The deep shadow work she and her partner did to prepare for baby and motherhood.
- How vulnerable women are during birth and how easy it is to say ‘yes’ when we really want to say ‘no.’
- An intervention from her midwife that she was totally unaware of during her birth and how she handled it after.
- How she had ‘enough’ interventions to know she didn’t want to hire a midwife again.
- How the Radical Birth Keeper School was the turning point for completely changing the way she lives her life.
- How she went from asking her midwife what to do in her first pregnancy to totally embracing a wild pregnancy during her second pregnancy.
- How she had a nine-moon pregnancy and the witchy way she found she was pregnant in the first place.
Our newest program COMPASS is a groundbreaking self-study program for women embarking on the path of sovereign birth reclamation and authentic midwifery. It’s everything you need to anchor yourself firmly in the realm of sovereign birth, and to gain the confidence you need to leave the system.
Join us on a transformative journey, an immersion into the heart and soul of independent midwifery. The Midwife Within: Our 5-Day Intensive Retreat Led by Elder Midwife Sister MorningStar and Emilee Saldaya. Get your tickets now!
If this episode inspires you somehow, leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and let us know your biggest takeaway–whether it’s inspired you to freebirth or dive deeper into the sovereign birth paradigm.
And while you’re here, follow us on Instagram @freebirthsociety for more daily inspiration on freebirth, the sovereign birth paradigm, authentic midwifery and so much more.
Want your product or brand featured on a podcast with 5M+ downloads? Request to become a podcast sponsor.
Ready to share your Freebirth story with us? We’d love to hear it! Click here to submit it.
The Complete Guide to Freebirth is a self-guided online intensive course that will teach you everything you need to know about how to birth freely and in your power. Click here to get instant access now.
Seeking a community of like-hearted women? Join Free Birth Society’s exclusive membership for sovereign women. Here, you'll find everything you need on your path of radical responsibility and conscious womanhood. We welcome new women to our private sanctuary just a handful of times each year. Click here to join the waitlist.
Know that birth work is your calling? With over 500 graduates from over 30 countries, The Radical Birth Keeper School is leading the transformation of birth and midwifery across the planet. Join the waitlist to be first in line when we open the doors for enrollment.
Learn how to initiate women and girls into our sacred blood mysteries through ceremony and sovereign well women's care. Join the waitlist for the Blood Mysteries School.
If you want Emilee Saldaya, the leader of the free birth movement, on your podcast, send an invite here.
And, of course, we couldn’t do what we do without your support, so if you feel called to make a donation to the podcast, it would be greatly appreciated. Click here to donate.
Subscribe for weekly podcast episodes in your inbox.
Every Friday we release a new episode! Be the first to know here.